Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are the pros and cons of a Samsung Instinct cell phone?

I'm pondering getting the Samsung Instinct but I want to know if it's worth the 130 bucks, so tell me the pros and cons! Thanks!





Oh, and my provider is Sprint so if you have any other cell suggestions, they're greatly appreciated :)|||I dont know about cons about it but I really like mine. I have had it for about 5 months now.





Pro's are:


Comes with 2 batteries and seperate charger.


2 gigs of storage.


holds 9 hours of video, I still have 6000 pictures I can take with it, pictures come out really nice as well and so does the videos shot with it.


Voice navigation GPS. turn by turn directions.





I'm probably not the best person for this since this is the nicest phone I have ever had and no I'm not a kid. I have had a cell of some kind for 10 years now lol.





I think you will like it if you decide to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment