Monday, February 13, 2012

Should i get the new Samsung or HTC phone for verizon in 2011?

My verizon contract is expiring soon and i want to get an android phone to replace my orignal Droid. Samsung and htc are both releasing phones in 2011. Do i get the new samsung phone or the HTC one. If you have any detail about either of the upcoming phone please let me KNOW!!!!!! I really need some help here.|||Hi.I have an HTC android phone now and love it. HTC makes pretty good phones in my view.I suggest sticking to HTC instead.|||Samsung I9000 Galaxy S


After using this phone for a week, I've fallen in love with it.


- Interface is very snappy.


- The screen is incredible. Very bright and the colours are outstanding, and just the perfect size.


- The AllShare app for playing content from a UPnP server is nice. At home, I can store my entire collection of music and videos and play whichever I want.


....................

No comments:

Post a Comment