Monday, February 13, 2012

How do I get my pictures to load directly onto the computer off my cell phone (Samsung Glyde)?

I am trying to load pictures off my Samsung Glyde onto the computer but everytime I plug it in to the computer nothing happens. How do I get it to work?|||Since you said nothing shows up on your computer, try going to My Computer and there should be something there that wasn't there before you plugged your phone in. Click on this, then all you have to do find the folder that has your picture in and drag and drop the pictures onto a folder on your computer. If that doesn't work follow the link below and download the "Samsung Glyde drivers" and then try reconnecting your phone to your computer.





Link to download drivers: http://www.samsungcellphone.net/samsung-glyde-drivers-download.html

No comments:

Post a Comment